The Place to Be
ABI is pleased to announce the return of the Annual Spring Meeting — this year in a cutting-edge virtual format. Employing the same innovative platform that made last fall’s Insolvency 2020 event such an astounding success, this conference — always one of the most significant annual gatherings of bankruptcy and insolvency professionals in the country — will introduce a number of new and improved online networking features. These will allow attendees to connect in intimate group settings or — perhaps just as important — one-on-one with fellow participants.
Your next big deal or career-boosting connection could be just a click away!
ASM 2021 features:
- A state-of-the-industry presentation by some of the country’s leading bankruptcy analysts.
- The Consumer Bankruptcy Reform Act vs. the ABI Consumer Commission’s recommendations.
- A closer look at the regulatory side of health care bankruptcies.
- An overview of the Small Business Reorganization Act, and what we’ve learned at the one-year mark.
- An evidence and trial skills session in a mock-court setting.
- A spotlight on insolvent or near-insolvent hotel debtors.
- A frank examination of how to handle debtors and creditors with severe mental health issues, such as dementia or drug/alcohol abuse.
Earn 10+ hours of professional CLE/CPE credit to stay sharp and relevant.
Build referrals with the largest network of bankruptcy and insolvency professionals
Make connections by taking part in ASM 2021's masterclass of innovative optional events.
Agenda at a Glance
The event website features dynamic presentation of the program times in your local time zone based upon the location of your IP address.
Over XX leading industry professionals will be providing more than XX hours of educational content.
Speakers coming soon.
This program will be eligible for CLE credit including ethics. Actual credit determinations will be provided upon finalization of the agenda, coming soon. Credit hours are subject to each state’s approval and credit-rounding rules and might not be approved prior to the program.
CPE credit, including behavioral ethics, will also be available.
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
* ABI offers intermediate-level courses, which assume that attendees will have at least some detailed knowledge of insolvency matters (pursuant to the “Statement on Standards for CPE Programs” established by AICPA and NASBA). ABI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, many State boards of accountancy are providing flexibility in the instructional delivery method and allowing for Group Live approved providers to issue credits for Group Live Internet Based vended programs. Kansas does not allow for this flexibility, and waiver requests are pending with Iowa, New York, and North Dakota. All other State boards of accountancy have noted their flexibility. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.nasbaregistry.org.
|ABI Member/ Non-member||$695||$750|
Add ABI Membership for New Members* for $175 — a savings of more than 50% off the current rate.
* New members only. Membership is individual and nonrefundable. If your membership has expired, select the regular conference rate and add in your membership-renewal fee.
No refunds will be granted for this online program. Should you become unable to attend any or all of the sessions, a recording of all sessions will be sent to you, along with the corresponding educational materials.
Closed-captioning is available for this program.
The American Bankruptcy Institute is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers. Our anti-harassment policy can be found at here.